Sunday, September 1, 2013

Codechef first top 10

Woah!!!
Achieved my first top 10 in Codechef competition.
The competition was Clash Credenz 2013 http://www.codechef.com/CLASH13/
The three problems solved by me were 
1.BALANCE IT OUT(just a case of precomputation)
2.THE AMAZING RACE (more of a logical question than much hard). You have to recognize the numbers closest to the middle. 
3.SNYDER MAN (A pure maths application). Though seriously speaking the logic I developed was taken to be wrong by both me and my roommate, but surprisingly it worked. Just make a equation of the final height, and you are done. 
4. Sadly though missed on MUSIC MAN by a single error in my logic. :-(

Well the next two competitions fast approaching are:
Both start on 6th September 2013

Best of luck to all who participate :-) \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment